House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Monday, October 18, 2010

House Spoilers: Watch Jennifer Morrison's Debut on "How I Met Your Mother"

[Photo: Ron P. Jaffe/CBS]


Here is another update on Jennifer Morrison's guesting on "How I Met Your Mother" from Michael Ausiello at EW.com


Will she turn out to be the mother? Beats me! All I know for sure is that ex-House doc Jennifer Morrison is joining How I Met Your Mother this Monday as an extremely significant other in Ted’s life. Her character, an architecture nut named Zoey, is smitten with Ted…until she discovers that the fancy new building he’s designing is going to replace the historic one she’s trying to preserve. The following clip from Monday’s episode takes place before the you-know-what hits the fan…


To watch Jennifer Morrison's clip, click on this link at Entertainment Weekly.  Could she be the mother?  Let me know what you think about in the comments section below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)