House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Monday, October 4, 2010

House Spoilers: Unplanned Parenthood Spoiler Pics

I can't contain my excitement here.  I really want to see House and Rachel interact.  I know we love House and he is a lot kinder these days.  But we still know him as sarcastic, cranky and all.  So how will he react to this.  He's not a baby lover from what we know.  I guess we just have to wait for this episode to find out.  Enjoy these two photos from Spoiler TV.


"Unplanned Parenthood" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Oct. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2010 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Michael Yarish/FOX


"Unplanned Parenthood" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Oct. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2010 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Ray Mickshaw/FOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)