House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

House Spoilers: Lisa Edelstein at the Emmys 2009

Michael Ausiello of Ew.com had the chance to get an interesting chat with Lisa Edelstein during the Emmys. She revealed a "true love" between Cuddy and House. I hope we see that in the future episodes. Cheers to House!! because for me, it's the ultimate winner in my heart. I hope you feel the same way too.


There are few things in life I look forward to more than my annual Emmy red carpet run-in with the inimitable Lisa Edelstein. (Don’t judge me.) And this year’s encounter did not disappoint. Not only did Ms. E take her strongest pro-Huddy position to date, but she defended Cuddy’s right to “branch out” while Dr. Crabbypants gets his act together, and then ended the interview by essentially calling me a hypocrite! What’s not to love? See for yourself after the jump.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)