House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Friday, May 14, 2010

House Spoilers: My Favorite Line of House in Season 6



This is my favorite line uttered by House during his therapy with Dr. Nolan in the episode "Baggage".  It seems so sad to be trying everything and still ending up with nothing.  I can feel his heart and soul screaming for affection. 


House to Dr. Nolan: "To hell with this. When I first came to you, I told you that I wanted to be happy, and I followed your advice. Instead, I'm just miserable. How is this working for me? For a year, I've done everything you've asked, and everybody else is happy. I run my treadmill. You just sit there and watch. You're a faith healer. You take advantage of people who want to believe. There's nothing in your bag of tricks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)