House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

House Spoilers: "Lockdown" Promo

Who's not excited about Hugh Laurie's directorial debut on April 12?  It's definitely a "Lockdown" for all characters who will come into play like Cameron and Chase, Taub and Foreman, and Hugh and David Strathairn who plays Nash (patient-of-the-week).  Two weeks from now, we will know for sure what's going to happen when Cameron and Chase meets again.  I hear that it's a sure tearjerker.  Visit House Spoilers for updates on this episode while we wait for it.  Watch this video from MsHousefan and sound-off below for your comments.


2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!! I cannot wait, both for the episode and for Camerons return... Ive missed her and been awaiting her arrival!! Cant wait to see whats going to happen!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too. I wish tomorrow is April 12 so I don't have to wait. I know you have the same feeling. Read my recent posts for updates.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)