House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Friday, March 19, 2010

House Spoilers: Jesse Spencer on Chase and Thirteen Possible Hookup

Here is what Jesse Spencer has to say about the possibility of Chase having Thirteen as his love interest.  Korbi TV has this interview, watch it.




Chase and Thirteen are both lovely, and together they look really good.  Though Chase needs to have a life of his own, I think that hooking up with Thirteen will be a total chaos.  Imagine Chase and Foreman working together with this in between, right?  And House always meddling with his team and getting into the nerves of everybody, a great opportunity for him to pry on.  I hope Chase ends up with a newbie and Foreman and Thirteen be together again.  It's more peaceful and sane, but it's not so bad an idea.  I mean, I wouldn't miss any episode in Season 7 and will always bring you House spoilers and keep you updated.  We wouldn't miss any reaction, punches, action, and fights, etc.  Oh, I'm sounding so hopeful here.  So what do you think?  I can't seem to focus here.  Sound-off, your reactions whatever they may be are important to me.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)