House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Thursday, January 14, 2010

House Spoilers: Jesse Spencer at the Fox Winter Press Tour 2010

As promised, this is the spoiler interview from Michael Ausiello at Entertainment Weekly which gives us a hint that we will get to see Jennifer Morrison again.  If not for a while, at least a glimpse of her.  I really love her and I was shocked that she had to leave for reasons that her storyline headed towards that. Jesse Spencer was interviewed by Ausiello and he gave us a reason to look forward to seeing Cameron again.  Aside from this, they talked about Hugh Laurie's directorial job and Chase's character being part of the diagnostic team.  We all know that in season 5 he had a world of his own, right?  That is why I love season 6, I can't keep the excitement.  Well, here is what I want to show you:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)