House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Thursday, January 14, 2010

House Spoilers: Jennifer Morrison Might be Back?


[Photo: FOX]


Scoop from Fancast.com at the TCA Party last Jan. 11. I'll post another spoiler video that confirms Jennifer Morrison's possibility of a come back appearance. Watch out for it.  Here is the spoiler from Fancast.

If you attend the Fox TCA party, don’t forget to ask about Jennifer Morrison’s status on ‘House,’ please. – axeldry via Twitter

Fancast: “If” I attend the Fox party? Like I’d ever skip that swell bash. When I chatted up Lisa Edelstein, I asked if we might see Jennifer again before this season is up. She confidently said, “I think so, yeah,” agreeing with me that Chase’s wife wouldn’t simply run away and stay away forever.


I’d like to know when Lucas (Michael Weston) is leaving ‘House.’ I want Cuddy with House, so I hope he will not stay until the end of the season! – Isa

Fancast: Think of it this way: “Luddy” may be GOOD for “Huddy” when all is said and done. “I see it as a valid relationship that Cuddy needs to have to sort out whether or not she can have that sort of relationship, with a guy who’s nice, helps take care of her kid, shows up and isn’t challenging or complicated,” Lisa Edelstein says. So, this could be a case of the nice guy finishing last? “Maybe so,” Lisa allowed. “But I haven’t seen what happens.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)