House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Monday, August 24, 2009

House Spoilers: On Budding Relationships

 
[Photo: Fox.com]

Below are some spoiler segments from Kristin Dos Santos, full story on Watch with Kristin of E! Online:

Martin in Hackensack, N.J.: Any word on who will be in charge while House is in the mental institution?

Executive producer David Shore tells us, "We are going to have some fun with who is going to be running the diagnostics department. We're not bringing in anyone new right now, so it's going to be somebody you know."

Andy in Long Beach, Calif.: What's the Huddy scoop for the next season of House?

We asked Lisa Edelstein if she'd be visiting House in the mental hospital, to which she replied, "I hope so, unless he doesn't want to see her." When it comes down to it, she is rooting for Huddy to be together, but not in the way you'd expect. Says Edelstein, "I love that storyline, but not together together. I just like the torture of it all." And for you Hameron fans, Lisa sets the record straight on if she wants to see House with Cameron? "No! Are you kidding?"

Aaron in Rancho Bernardo, Calif.: Any good news for fans of Foreteen on House?

Not likely. As Omar Epps explains, trouble at work may equal trouble for Foreteen. Says Epps, "Knowing the rhythm of our show, [their relationship] is going to progress into a brick wall."

For those expecting love in the air for Huddy or Hameron fans, I don't think that will manifest in the first few episodes of Season 6.  And for the head of the diagnostics department, I think Cameron is perfect for that position.  Who do you think it's going to be?  Cameron or Cuddy?  Speak your mind. =) 


1 comment:

  1. I really don't care about huddy,hameron,chameron ships and I don't even want to think about fourteen (too much tv time exposure that it's creepy) anyways I'm exited about season 6 and hope they lay off those ships. I think the only thing that got me through season 5 was the fast forward button (I watch on the dvd) Birthmarks episode and the POTW's

    the series is slowly losing appeal to me since season 4 with the exception on some of the episodes I like hopefully season 6 would redeem the series for me anyways the teasers look promising enough. I just hope they bring back season 1 Cuddy the one who has balls and a back bone but I think just just asking for so much. So I'll just take what I can and cross fingers I wish the series would find their mojo again.

    By the way to the all the ship I mentioned I didn't mean any disrespect I didn't mean anyone to be upset.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)