House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

House Spoilers: Amber Tamblyn Joins House on Its 7th Season

[Photo: http://amber-tamblyn.net]


Let's read what Michael Ausiello at EW.com knows about the Amber addition to the diagnostic team.  I hope it's gonna be for the best interest of the show.


As I teased previously, with Olivia Wilde off House for a while shooting Cowboys & Aliens, the Fox hit will be temporarily adding a new female doc to the roster at Princeton Plainsboro. And now I can tell you who she is: Amber Tamblyn!

The erstwhile Joan of Arcadia, I’m told, will appear in multiple episodes as a whip-smart med student House (Hugh Laurie) recruits for his diagnostic team — despite the fact that she isn’t yet 100 percent qualified to treat patients. And, of course, what I didn’t have to be told was that the youngster will have to find a way to adjust to her new mentor’s unique bedside manner.


I can't wait to see House season 7 premiere which will air on Monday, Sept. 20 at 8pm.  Yeeehaaa!  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)