House Spoilers: What's Next?

House Spoilers: What's Next?
Photo Credit: FOX

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

House Spoilers: Rumor on House's Son?


[Photo: FOX]

Michael Ausiello at Ew.com gave us his view about the rumor regarding House's son.  My oh my, this doesn't sound good.  I hope the person who did this will stop the misinformation and malicious intentions because it's time to straighten things up and start the year right.  Here it is:


Question: There is a rumor circulating that House has a twentysomething son and he’ll turn up in the season finale. Any truth to this? —Malinda

Ausiello:
You mean the twentysomething son played by French actor/stuntman Sebastien Soudais? That’s what we in the biz call a full-of-crap rumor. It all got started when the role of “House’s son” suddenly appeared on his IMDB page. “I don’t know who did that,” Soudais tells me of the listing, which has since been removed. “I really like House, but I never would have made something like that up.” Ironically, I’m having the opposite problem.  I’ve been trying for weeks to get my upcoming role as Cuddy’s BFF uploaded to my IMDB page but it won’t take. What am I doing wrong?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Anything about "House". =)